How does it work?
That is an easy question to answer. But it is even easier to see for yourself. When you find an invitation that suites your taste you can easily begin to edit. At first you may just want to play around with the many different options and styles. Once you are comfortable with the features begin adding your wedding details. You'll see the changes on your screen and you can then shift elements, move text and make other adjustments. When you're finished setting up the invite you may place your order. So here are the three simple steps:
- Pick out one of the invitations
- Customize it to suite your wedding
- Place your order
What if I don't like the invitations?
Well you are in luck. If for some reason you don't "love" the rustic wedding invitations you created you may return them within thirty days. You may either return them for a replacement, full refund, or a store credit.* When you set out to create you invitations it is important to get what you need from them.
What can I change?
You're free to customize the design how you see fit. If one design doesn't have what you're looking for another will. The indie designers who crafted these wonderful, modern and rustic invites have designed them with you in mind. once the overall layout is setup to your liking you can change the paper type, alter the border and choose the fitting envelope. It is all possible. As you can see all of the fun parts are left up to you.
When can I expect delivery?
There is no need to worry. When you order the invitations here you can expect them to be printed and shipped within twenty-four hours of placing your order. The shipping options are left up to you when you complete the checkout process.
12 Paper Types
You keep mentioning twelve unique types of paper, but what are they? Here are the types of paper you can choose from when you pick one of the select rustic wedding invitations.
- Matte — Here is the most popular paper choice. The matte paper type features an eggshell texture is soft to the touch with a smooth finish that provides the perfect backdrop for your chosen designs. 120lb, 17 point thickness.
- Semi-Gloss — This is a thin, smooth paper designed for photo printing with the optimal color vibrancy. 40% post-consumer content. 110lb, 12.5 point thickness.
- Ultra-Thick — The ultra-premium selection, this triple-thick, hand-pressed paper is suitable for your biggest events and most special occasions. Available on select sizes. 360lb, 42 point thickness. (may require additional postage)
- **Laid — Featuring a richly crafted ribbed texture from the art of watermarking, this paper boasts unparalleled craftsmanship with a bespoke look and feel. 30% post-consumer content. 100lb, 16.5 point thickness.
- Linen — A superbly elegant paper for traditional weddings and special occasions. The beautiful texture of embossed linen creates a subtle, yet perfectly timeless impression. 100lb, 12.5 point thickness.
- Columned — A true classic, this premium weight paper features a horizontal fine columned texture crafted from a sustainable cotton-blend. 110lb, 15.2 point thickness.
- Felt White — A thick and textured bright paper with an embossed woven finish. Designed with a velvety feel and brilliant white color. Made with 100% wind powered electricity. 110lb, 16.6 point thickness.
- Felt Ecru — Similar to high quality watercolor paper, the Ecru is warm and creamy. This beautifully textured paper is velvet-to-the-touch. Made with 100% wind powered electricity. 110lb, 16.6 point thickness.
- Kraft — This delightful earth tone paper has a beautifully smooth texture. Eco-friendly, Kraft is made in a family-owned mill with 100% renewable energy. 30% post-consumer content. 100lb, 14 point thickness.
- Pearl Shimmer — This smooth, white hued paper is the perfect designer backdrop for your most special milestones. Features a luxuriously satin texture enhanced with a shimmer finish. Imported from Italy. 110lb, 14.3 thickness.
- Champagne Shimmer — Imported from Italy, this paper shines with a luxuriously satin texture and warm sparkle. Send a special announcement set against this shimmery back drop. 110lb, 14.3 thickness.
- Metallic Silver — This silver tone paper provides a silky smooth texture that complements the luminous finish. Imported from Italy for your distinctively luxurious occasions.110lb, 14.3 thickness.